Monday, July 7, 2008

Welcome!!!

Welcome to Sassy Bows Boutique "new and improved" blog! I have decided to leave my personal blog as is, posting pictures of my little one, and keep this one focused on my business. You can still visit my other blog at http://brynnsbabble.blogspot.com

I would like to thank Michele with Elite Boutique Designs (see her creations on the left) for creating this awesome blog for me and for spending so much time (I think it was over 2 hours) chatting with me to make sure I was happy with the design! She is a computer genius (to me at least) and she can sew!!

I will be posting a new poll each week so keep a look out and be sure to vote!

Love,
Kelli

1 comment:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Beautiful new blog! I have three columns on my blogs too, and love them! Your is wonderul! congrats on it!